Let’s get the team together for some fun at the field because it’s game time as the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Oakland A’s!
Please join us for a Spring Training game at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick. Each ticket gives you access to the heavily-shaded Miller Lite Loft. Enjoy all of the action from the 2nd level just above the Third Base Dugout. These elevated seats offer great views of the game as well as the majestic mountain vistas. So bring your family and let’s make this event a Home Run!
- Each game ticket gives you entrance to the Miller Lite Loft
- Gates open at 11:30pm, 1 hour and 40 minutes prior to the game time of 1:10pm
- Children 3 and older require a ticket for entry
- Outside food & drink are not permitted besides factory-sealed bottled water
- The Fastball Food menu will be served – hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, pasta salad, cookies, soft drinks and a bottled water
- A cash bar serving adult beverages will be available
- Please click HERE for everything you need to know about the field
Tickets are limited and only for EO Arizona Members, their significant others and children. No other guests please.
RSVP’s must be made or cancelled by Monday, February 17. All late cancels and no-shows will be charged $50 per ticket. Please send your request to Melissa.Groen@ArizonaEO.com.