Presented by Lauren Saidel-Baker
Never has it been more critical for company leaders and key decision makers to have a clear, impartial, and data-driven perspective of how factors such as COVID-19 and oil price volatility will impact the economy moving forward, and what they should be doing in response. This session from ITR Economics will help you determine the best course of action for the most important part of the economy – you and your business.
During this presentation, Lauren will:
- Look at a system of leading indicators proven to signal cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Present the outlook for the market segments most important to your industry.
- Assess interest rate and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market performance.
- Consider your 3 ,5, and 7-year planning needs and talk about the 2020s and how you should prepare for challenges and opportunities.
- Cut through the noise and present our expectation of both the human and the business impact of these black swan events.
Founded in 1948, ITR Economics is the oldest privately-held, continuously operating economic research firm in the United States. ITR holds a 95% accuracy rating, has consistently forecasted major economic events and provides reliable industry information on consumer trends, business-to-business activity, interest rates, commodity prices, inflation, exchange rates, emerging markets and more.
Join Zoom Webinar HERE
Meeting ID: 898 7474 4494
Dial In: (301) 715-8592
Please RSVP to email@example.com.