GROWTH WITHOUT GRIEF: LESSONS LEARNED FROM MISTAKES MILLIONAIRES MAKE
Why do 80% of businesses ventures fail? Why is it that 80% of acquisitions fail? How should knowing these answers change the way we do business? Based on real experiences gathered by YPO Gold Member Harry Clark for his book Mistakes Millionaires Make: Lessons from 30 Successful Entrepreneurs:
- Learn from entrepreneurial mistakes that lost them $10 to $200 million
- Review the risk factors that impact an entrepreneurs ability to grow their businesses
- Review the challenges for retaining their personal wealth
- Leave with actionable steps to attain more strategic growth and to reduce the risk for all stakeholders, including their families, employees and businesses.
Join us as Harry Clark shares these “lessons from the edge” in this highly rated YPO business event!
- 7:30 – 8:00am: Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 – 10:00am: Harry Clark presents Growth Without Grief – Mistakes Millionaires Make
Please RSVP to Melissa Groen, Chapter Administrator, at Melissa.Groen@ArizonaEO.com.
Members are welcome to bring their spouse and a guest for no charge. Additional guests are $50 each.