Have you ever wanted a crystal ball that will help tell you the future? If so, this is the event for you. This event is a great opportunity for you to better understand the economic landscape for the next 3 years. Lauren Saidel-Baker with ITR Economics will share how you can be profitable and make the right strategic decisions in the face of economic volatility.
Attend this event to hear Lauren present on:
- Methodologies by which your company can take advantage of the current economic climate
- How to understand where you are in the business cycle by using rate-of-change calculations
- Key leading indicators to focus on for critical business decisions
- What you need to know about the labor force
- What is going to happen in 2030 to be properly prepared
Founded in 1948, ITR Economics is the oldest privately-held, continuously operating economic research firm in the United States. ITR holds a 95% accuracy rating, has consistently forecasted major economic events and provides reliable industry information on consumer trends, business-to-business activity, interest rates, commodity prices, inflation, exchange rates, emerging markets and more.
Seating is limited! Members are welcome to bring one guest at no charge. No additional guests please.
Please RSVP to Melissa Groen, Chapter Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.