Connecting with Members You Don’t Know…
You’re invited to EO Arizona’s annual Forum Mashup, an exclusive and private event for our Chapter members. Mashup is a highly-rated, intimate experience allowing you to participate in a forum with other members throughout the Chapter. You’ll get to know other EO’ers in a way that’s impossible through other learning and social events.
Attend this event and:
- Experience “instamacy” with other Chapter members while building new relationships
- Learn new techniques to maximize your presentation and listening skills
- Gain fresh perspectives on personal and professional situations you are currently dealing with
- Incorporate these improved skills to make your own EO and/or Forum experience better
- Get 50 points towards the newly-announced forum competition with 25% forum attendance!
Whether you are in a Forum or not, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to deepen your connections and elevate your experience in EO. We are only “Mashing Up” one time this year, so don’t miss your chance to take part in one of our highest-rated events of the year!
12:45pm–1:00pm | Registration
1:00pm-5:30pm | Forum Mashup
5:30pm-7:00pm | Social Hour
This is a private Chapter event. No guests please. Please RSVP by Friday, November 15 to Melissa.Groen@ArizonaEO.com.