How to keep crushing it even when the unexpected hits.
In business and life, we’re put to the test…not when things are going right, but when they get chaotic. How we react can be the difference between success and failure, and determine whether our team, family and relationships come together or fall apart.
Corinne Hancock will provide strategies around adapting thoughts and actions on a moment’s notice, staying focused on the mission, powering through unexpected challenges and thriving in chaos. Using her Chaos Ready Framework, we’ll explore how to get ourselves chaos ready while maintaining a mindset focused on solutions.
Attend this event and take with you:
- Strategies to keep it together when everything is pulling you apart
- A tested framework you can apply in a practical way to everyday chaos
- Tools and exercises you can practice to help improve your chaos readiness
- A Chaos Assessment of your business and personal life
This session is perfect for those who:
- Want practical strategies to deal with the unexpected
- Need to be at their professional best even when their personal life is a rollercoaster
- Live in the real world, not the one on Facebook
- Are high achievers that want more tools to be even more high achieving
- Have kids, spouses, significant others, parents, pets….a life!
This fun, interactive session will have you doing exercises that connect the concepts to the realities of your real, everyday life. Don’t miss it! Significant others encouraged to attend!
Please RSVP to Melissa.Groen@ArizonaEO.com.