Scott Zimmer presents Communicating with Four Generations of Employees
It’s a new era. Four distinct generations are working together shoulder-to-shoulder, each with their own unique set of attitudes, values and work styles. It used to be that older workers were bosses and younger ones took orders. Now, roles are all over the map and rules are being rewritten.
Organizations are feeling the pain of employing these different generations as they struggle to manage productivity and morale while maintaining high standards of quality and service in a challenging economy. This incredibly informative program will give you the tools you need to convert this unique form of diversity from an obstacle into an opportunity!
Attend this event to hear Scott Zimmer:
- Explain who the generations are in today’s workplace
- Identify the stereotypes that keep us from understanding other generations
- Present solutions for engagement, team synergy and motivation for all generations
- Help develop approaches for communicating across generational divides
- Identify key trends of the future of the workplace
Please RSVP to Melissa.Groen@ArizonaEO.com.